SLB15 Piranha DC – 60 watt
The Piranha Series is one of the toughest low voltage anti-vibration LED light fittings in the world. It is purpose built for Mining Equipment that experience the harshest conditions, both above and below ground. Mechanically it is the toughest in its class. The Piranha has eight levels of electrical protection to handle the worst conditions. The fitting is installed on Haul Trucks, Dozers, Graders, Drill Rigs, Jumbos and Boggers.
The Piranha is Dutch engineered and purpose built with the highest grade components: Connectors, thread sealants and hardware = Germany, Japan & USA, Lenses = Finland, Silicone Gasket = Germany, Fitting Lens = Germany, LED’s USA, Electronics = Europe, Japan, USA & South Korea, Titanium E-Coat = Swiss.
Eight Levels of Protection:
1) Cross polarity protection.
2) Over voltage protection.
3) Thermal management protection. In a 50°C ambient the light will begin to dim and not turn off. If there is a 70°C
ambient it will dim down to 50% light output. At 70°C ambient the electronic components are 40°C under their
maximum operating temperature, this ensures longevity of the electronic components.
4) 8,000W dump load transient protection.
5) 6,000 or 10,000A surge protection.
6) Inrush current protection / limiter.
7) Short circuit protection.
8) Secondary active voltage clamping and dump load protection.
SLB15 – 24 Volt Models (Stocked in 13°, 38° & 14° x 46°)
Fixture Lumens 5,100 lumens
Power Consumption: 60W
Nominal Voltage: 24V
Voltage Range: 20~35V